black and white bold

Friday, September 23, 2011

Back to work

Hello Blog....long time no see. In August I was hired as a Kindergarten teacher at our neighborhood school. Perfect right? Yes, I can't complain, but actually I do, because the transition from a 2 year break of not working to working full time with a class of 18- 5 year olds is well... tough. I work in a fabulous Exemplary school with great parents, great staff and great students and just 2 miles from our house....5 minutes with traffic. But I am sooooooooo tired and I miss Jude and spending time with him so much. I cried the first few weeks (and still do on occasion). I know things will settle....they are just starting to a little. So I have no pictures or great family stories, it's been about just staying a float. I am still swimming....working late and on weekends occasionally but I feel I can breath a little bit now. We have had a busy month as a family....it happens that August is Chris' "busy season" at work too. But lots of fun on the weekends including a mini-triathlon that Chris participated in with his friends, boss, and sister on his 31st birthday (pictures to come!). Our busy fall includes an Aggie game, lots of 30th Birthday parties, Kindergarten Teachers of Texas Conference, some Halloween festivities and lets all pray that our fall includes rain and cooler weather! I hope to be back much sooner and with pictures:) Thanks to all who are making my transition easier like my supportive friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment